The Woodpecker is an entirely new design in which timeless elegance meets excellence in sound. Dr. Feickert Analogue refined its already well-proven bearing design adding a new high-inertia platter driven by a new high-torque DC motor. The motor is then further enhanced by a newly developed motor electronics package. Why the emphasis on new? Because this ground-up development has resulted in an extremely balanced and inherently musical turntable with an appealing compact chassis – the new base-line of excellence in turntable design.
- belt drive turntable
- quick-release system for tonearms/armboards
- integrated Protractor for cartridge/tonearm alignment (optional)
- dimensions: 480 mm x 380 mm x 140 mm
- armboard: 205 – 300 mm pivot-spindle (9 – 12 inch eff. length)
- weight: 13,5 kg (chassis), 18 kg (without tonearm)
- warranty: 2 years (chassis and electronics), 5 years (bearing)