- Bearing for vertical direction equipped super steel metal KNIFE EDGE system.
- Knife Edge material is especially made of high quality steel for a very stable and smooth operation.
- Knife Edge is precision hand made, as a result it has very low friction.
- Designed Hi-mass type system, and deferent kind metal material used for anti vibration, those are very low gravity, and low gravity sound created from this.
- Simple mechanism create good reproduction sound.
- The tonearm geometry allows for a Baerwald alignments which is IEC recommendations.
- This universal type counterweight can be used from 17 to 35 grs cartridge weight including head shell.
- TK-850L is fitted with a standard head shell and can easily be changed with other standard head shell (cartridge).
- This attached head shell can adjust the azimuth angle of the cartridge.
|Effective length (from the tonearm pivot to stylus point)
|Distance of the tonearm pivot to spindle
|Overhang (spindle to stylus point)
|Tracking error angle
|Horizontal sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)
|Vertical sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)
|Suitable cartridge weight with head shell
|Range of height adjustment (distance between the arm base bottom and center of the arm pipe)